Join Scouting

Youth Membership Forms & Dues:

Adult Forms:

  • BSA Adult Application
    Needed if going on any trips or volunteering on the committee or as an Assistant Scoutmaster or Merit Badge Counselor.
  • Youth Protection Training – You can take this online and then show us your certificate
  • CORI Form (Criminal Offender Record Information) with Photo ID
  • Medical Forms
    • Parts A & B Needed to go on any outings or trips
    • Part C needed for summer camp and any other trips of 72 hours or more, it MUST be signed by a doctor, plan ahead.

Register as a Merit Badge Counselor


  • Scoutmaster: Mike Dionne 617-686-3216
  • Troop Committee Chair: Karen Bograd 508-904-5139